This fine Memorial Day weekend I was able to do some work that’s been needing to be done on the beer front. I finally managed to keg that doppelbock that’s been sitting in secondary forever, and I got the new CO2 tank hooked up, and re-ran the gas lines using new tubing.
I still need to keg the IPA that’s sitting in secondary, and I actually need to unhook the manifold and gas line (yet again) to clean it out (yet again). It seems while I was hooking everything up, the doppelbock managed to blow some foam up the gas line into the manifold. Bah. I have got to put some backflow preventers on the manifold.